- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- “Fucking femnazis”
In some ways it was easier for my generation. Racism was blatant and obvious. The “Whites Only” signs let us know clearly, what we were up against. Not much has changed, but the system of lies and tricknology is much more sophisticated. Today young people have to be highly informed and acutely analytical, or they will be swept up into a whirlpool of lies and deception.
It’s a shame that we have to live, but it’s a tragedy that we get to live only one life.
—jonathan safran foer (via lentekind)
follow me i follow back
Beyonce with an edgy, giant, braided blonde topknot!
“There’s no drum roll or trumpet that goes off when you make the biggest decisions of your life. Sometimes, you don’t even know that you made them.” — Beyoncé